How To Shape Eyebrows
Having perfectly shaped eyebrows can truly do wonders on a person face. It has the ability to bring out a person’s loveliness simply by keeping them properly groomed. Well defined eyebrows always look beautiful both on and off camera even in the magazines because of the outline it gives. You will never see a picture in high fashion magazines wherein the models have unruly brows. Their eyebrows are usually enhanced by applying eyebrow powders or pencils. You can simply get out of your house with your perfectly shaped eyebrows and a lip gloss and still look put together.
If you have not touched your brows, visiting a professional eyebrow groomer is your best bet. They are usually trained to find the natural arch of your brows and define it using tweezers and other tools. You can maintain the shape of your brows by using your trusty tweezers in between your appointment. But, if you are a bit short on cash and wish to save more money or you are scared of having someone “touch” your eyebrows.
You can follow this complete guide on how to get the perfect shape of your eyebrows without spending a dime.
- Prepare your eyebrows by placing a warm damp washcloth onto your brows for approximately 5-10 minutes. You can also soften it by after having a warm shower, as the steam will open up your pores and makes the process less painful and easier to perform.
- Find a place where there is a natural source of lighting such as in front of your window. This will enable you to see things clearly thus, avoiding any mistakes while plucking your eyebrows. It is recommended to avoid using handheld mirrors and use a mirror that has its own stand so you can fully concentrate on your brows. Avoid plucking your brows in a room where there is poor lighting as accidents can happen and once the damage is done, there is nothing you can really do about it.
- Tame your brows using a clear mascara. Brush your eyebrows in an outward and upward direction to smoothen out stray hairs and keep them in place.
- Grab an eyebrow brush and place it vertically onto the right side of your nose. The tip of the eyebrow brush has to run past slightly onto your brows as this will show where your eyebrows should start on the inside corners of your eyes. Pluck the stray hairs that fall past the brush and place it on the opposite side and repeat the same procedure. You should focus on the outside corners of the brows by putting the brush on the tip of your nose and lining it up at an angle that is outside the corner of the eye. Pluck stray hairs that fall past your brush on the outside corners and make sure that you are doing it past the brush unless you want to have overly plucked eyebrows which are a big beauty blunder. Your natural arch should naturally hit just above your pupils when you are looking forward.
- Further define your brows by using an eyebrow pencil or powder. Use a light feathery stroke to prevent it from looking harsh.