Romantic Anniversary Ideas For Couples
These romantic anniversary ideas will help you spend a truly memorable day with your partner. Whether you’re looking for romantic gifts for your wife or husband, you’ll find here everything.
Below there’s a huge list of the best romantic ideas for anniversary, so pick some of them and amaze your loved one!
And don’t worry: With these romantic ideas in your mind, it’s impossible to go wrong! 🙂 Happy anniversary!
Common Romantic Anniversary Ideas
- Recreate your first date as a surprise. Go to the same place, eat the same food, talk about similar topics and hold each other’s hand like you used to…
- Go on a romantic night picnic.
- Create a romantic memory book, using old photos, quotes and love notes.
- Go to a spa or massage salon together.
- Get your partner something custom made. It’s not only personal, but most of the times really inexpensive or even free as well.
- Hide love notes at unexpected places for your partner to find: mailbox, cupboard, fridge, bathroom, sink, under the pillows, in a book they’re reading… you get the picture. 🙂
- Jewelries are great romantic anniversary gift ideas: A necklace, bracelets, rings, earrings…and the list goes on. You could try to get an engraved one, with a meaningful message.
- Get a personalized photo frame.
- Surprise your partner with elegant cashmere and/or silk clothes.
- Get your loved one personalized crystal gifts: A crystal cube, photo frames, wine glasses, paperweight etc…
- Send a beautiful flower bouquet with meaningful romantic messages to their workplaces. Imagine how proud they’ll be to receive it before their friends.
- Prepare a custom gift basket full with photos, flowers, their favorite foods and drinks, “love stones”, massage oils, chocolates, candles…
- Organize a scavenger hunt around town. Send your loved one to the most important places in your relationship (first met, first date, first kiss, first restaurant, first anything…).
- Go on a progressive date or dinner and give your partner a small gift at every location. (A progressive dinner means having each of the five courses in different restaurants for example, to add more variety. 🙂
- Organize a great surprise anniversary party for your loved one.
- Get a personalized jewelry box and have it engraved with “I Love You” in a hundred languages.
- Play a romantic or sexy board game in the evening. How about an edible or chocolate monopoly for example?
- Get tickets to your partner’s favorite kind of show: a comedy club, dance studio, theatre, opera, ballet, sports, ice show etc… These are all great romantic anniversary ideas.
- Go to an elegant five star restaurant (or your favorite) and order a five course meal. Or go on a progressive dinner and have each of the meals at different locations. Get the staff in on the celebration and have someone sing to your partner.