Romantic Date Ideas
Here are some of the best romantic date ideas to help you decide how you want to spend your free time with your partner.
Whether it’s going to be your first or not, here you’ll find lots of new romantic ideas for dates to do something special. They don’t take too much effort or planning: All you need is you and your partner, and your enthusiasm.
These romantic ideas are waiting just for the two of you, so let’s prepare for your best romantic dates and go for the ride!
Romantic Date Ideas – Usual Romantic Tips For Dates
- Go to a football game together. Go to a high school or collage game, or buy tickets to watch the pros playing.
- Go to the amusement park and try out as many things as you can. Don’t forget about the Merry-Go-Round, Ferris Wheel, roller coaster, Haunted House etc…
- Take dancing lessons with your partner in a nearby dance studio on the weekend.
- Go out bowling or playing billiard at night.
- Go paintballing or laser tagging and make sure to be in the same (preferably winning) team as your partner. You don’t want to fight against each other, right? 🙂
- Take golfing lessons together.
- Go horseback riding in a park or small town or take lessons together.
- Play tennis, badminton or volleyball in a sport center.
- Go go-carting.
- Go out to the mall and buy something nice for both of you. Then have dinner in a fast-food restaurant or take a walk in town.
- Go on a progressive dinner with your date: Eat each course (appetizer, main meal, dessert, etc…) at a different location.
- Visit museums or art galleries.
- Go to a drive in movie, take a blanket and have a picnic on the grass.
- Go to a concert. R&B; and Pop concerts are fantastic romantic ideas for dates.
- Go to a high school or professional baseball game.
- Go to the zoo.
- Buy two tickets to the theatre, ballet or opera.
- Go to the circus.
- Go to a sports event of any kind: baseball, football, soccer, basketball etc…
- Go to a karaoke bar.
Free Romantic Date Ideas
- Go sightseeing in your town or visit other places you’re both interested in. For example visit a nearby town, lake, river, mountain, castle, palace etc…
- Go ice-skating.
- Play video games on a computer/playstation/Xbox if you both like them. You might say this is not one of the most romantic date ideas you can imagine (and I agree), but give it a try. 🙂
- Prepare desserts at home together. Something simple, like Strawberry Whipped Cream, pancakes, chocolate dipped fruits, sponge cake etc…
- Go tandem biking.
- Go sledding in winter. After spending a couple of hours in the cold enjoy a cup of hot chocolate.
- Build a snowman, make snow angels or have a snowball fight in winter.
- Go shell-hunting on the beach.
- Simply just take a moonlit walk.
- Recreate your first date. I know you remember all those little details… 🙂
- Watch falling stars.
- Play romantic board games in the evening.
- Give each other massages and backrubs or attend a massage class together.
- Prepare together a serious five course meal and set the mood for a romantic dinner.
Have you ever gone on a fantastic romantic date with your partner? Tell us your story and make us envy!